If you don’t consider fonts chuck aways, and still want to use them after the weekend, you’ll be delighted that we continuously keep on improving all our fonts. Today we released an update for our complete library.
If you work for a longer period with our fonts, you get to know their possibilities better. Meanwhile know that we keep on improving (y)our fonts, because those fonts are valuable part of your work.
Most notable changes of this update:
• Improved language support for Dutch. All fonts now contain ijacute. Although you cannot enter this character on your keyboard, it will appear automatically once you type í (iacute) & j in a Dutch text. Additionally we added an f+ij as well as an f+f+ij ligature to all fonts, bringing back that missing dot for the ij, just to make sure your Dutch words always look piekfijn (spiffing).
• Small refinements for Turkish languages (Azerbaijani, Bashkir (Latin), Gagauz (Latin), Karakalpak (Latin), Turkish & Zazaki) for fonts with build in small caps.
• More under the bonnet improvements, offering new possibilities for type online.
• Sauna & Sauna Mono fonts got additional figure styles.
• Expanded language support for Liza. All our fonts support 219 Latin languages now. Liza has always been loaded to the max with glyphs and code, and we had a hard time to expand the language support due to this. Finally you can also set text in Bemba, Maasai or Welsh with our sexy and intelligent Liza Pro. In case you are curious, Liza now also support 18 additional languages: Atayal, Azerbaijani, Bashkir (Latin), Bemba, Chichewa, Ganda, Gikuyu, Greenlandic (Kalaallisut), Igbo, Kaingang, Maasai, Rotuman, Sami (Inari Sami), Sami (Northern Sami), Welsh, Wolof, Zarma & Zazaki. This means all our fonts now have the same extensive Latin Plus language support.
Stay Pro, and update to version 2.5. Existing licensees can download the latest versions (for free) in their account. If you have any question about this update, mail email@example.com